The Vision of the RSWSU is an educational system which responds to the needs of students by providing 21st century learning experiences rich in creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, multimedia communication, and high expectations for students to demonstrate deep understanding and application.
This vision incorporates:
- rigorous core academic experiences
- opportunities to apply knowledge and skills locally, nationally and globally through performance based tasks, projects, real world experiences, and authentic assessments
- safe, diverse and nurturing learning communities in which all students achieve their highest potential, meeting and exceeding state and national standards
- multi-age/cross cultural learning communities
- integration of technology
- self-directed learning plans and experiences based on interests and passions.
- self-assessment and reflection
- equitable access to highly skilled teachers, differentiated resources, and tiered interventions based on individual learning needs PreK-12
Over the summer of 2014, the RSWSU is upgrading both our web hosting service and our email system. Faculty and staff who are in search of help with logging on to the new systems can get some direction here:
The June 23 memo regarding email and web hosting from Dr. Ackerman is here